There are a number of things to consider when choosing parrot cages and parrot cage accessories. Firstly, different species of parrot vary in size and so require different sized cages. Parrots are also intelligent creatures with powerful beaks so your need your cage to be made of sturdy, bird-safe materials. Plus, because parrots have a long life expectancy, you’ll want to invest in a high quality cage that will last the lifetime of the bird.
We’ve reviewed the best parrot cages we could find, this includes a variety of different types – with each cage having it’s own unique purpose:
- There’s the Empire extra large parrot cage from Prevue which is needed if you require space for several parrots.
- The acrylic parrot travel cage from Pennzoni Display which is often bought by pet owner’s as a secondary backup cage, just in case there’s an emergency and they urgently need to visit the vet.
- The 3156W ‘Parrot Signature Series’ is a corner parrot cage that’s great if you’re looking for an indoor bird cage and you don’t have that much space in your home.
- The stainless steel parrot cage from WesternPacific is a good buy if your parrots are frequent chewers and you’re concerned about buying something that is made from bird safe metals.
- We’ve also included the Select 3151 parrot cage from Prevue if you want a range of sizes, colors and options.
- Finally, for parrot breeding cages we’ve included a review of the F070 Hampton Deluxe.