At HereBird.com, we aim to create the ultimate go-to resource for anyone that’s interested in birds. Whilst there might be a lot of common knowledge in the general public about how to look after popular animals such as cats or dogs, proper information about how to care for a pet bird is less well-known. Because of this, many pet bird owners are ill-informed and end up inadvertently mistreating their animals.
We want to prevent this from occurring by providing reliable, accurate and actionable information about birds. Information so good that you’ll return to us in the future if you ever have any further questions. We do this by creating content on a range of topics including bird care, species guides, product reviews, training tips and more.
Our website has been running in one form or another for over 6 years now. Originally, we started out as an aviary building website that provided instructions on how to build a new home for pet bird owners. We focused on this originally because one of the most common mistakes pet bird owners make is to keep their birds in a cage which is too small. Because of this, we wanted to show people how they can overcome this problem by easily building a bigger and better home for their birds.
However, our site soon expanded and we began writing other bird-based topics that didn’t just revolve around building new homes for birds. That’s when we decided it was time to rebrand ourselves as HereBird.com so we could cover all aspects about birds and their care.
Why You Can Trust Us
There’s a number of good reasons why people trust our website:
- Our team is top notch and includes experts and enthusiasts with a vast range of knowledge and decades worth of bird keeping experience. Find out more about our team here.
- We’ve written hundreds of articles about birds across a broad range of subjects including bird care, health, training, species guides and more.
- Also on this site are hundreds of reviews for products that you can buy for your bird such as bird cages, food, toys, and accessories.
- We’ve been active for at least 6 years and we’ve got big plans for the future.
- We follow a strict editorial policy with high-quality standards, as detailed here.
- Several thousand people already visit our website every day.
- There’s an active membership list of several thousand email subscribers.
- We’ve been featured in a number of popular pet websites such as mom.me, aviculturehub.com.au, and fauna-care.com
Find Out More
Want to know more? Then click on one of the links below to find out more about how we run this website: